Since 2007, web apps have been rapidly taking over the world. Statistics show that the number of website visitors continues to grow significantly from year to year, provided that a website has a full-functioning app version.
Apps indulge the global demand of having every service at hand, and health services are not an exception. In fact, healthcare organizations have to be the fastest players when it comes to adapting their essential services to the new tech-advanced reality.
If you are currently considering what to do now to benefit your business, here are two web and mobile healthcare application development options you can take stock of.
Essential Custom Healthcare App Development in Toronto: Informational Apps
A 2019 report by The Telegraph stated that nearly 7% of all daily Google searches are health-related. So why not use this knowledge to your advantage?
- Refine your business marketing strategy. A functional and convenient web application created by a trustworthy health app development company can help you build a well-established reputation among your patients and deliver value to them. Besides, by automating your business operations, you’ll be able to analyze your audience, get actionable data-driven insights, and improve overall efficiency.
- Provide your patients with all the required information. Patients will be able to access their medical data, patient history, as well as get more information on the provided services easily. This boosts retention rates and improves user experience.
Healthcare web and mobile application development can facilitate your organization with a wide range of features:
- Intuitive UI/UX. Make the life of your patients easier by ensuring their smooth onboarding and implementing a user-friendly interface.
- Cross-platform support. Increase the reach of prospective customers by providing them access to your services, no matter what device they have.
- Integrations. Web and mobile healthcare application development can cover this demand too. Integrate databases, cloud-based third-party services, and much more.
- New tech. According to recent data from Markets and Markets, the IT healthcare sphere is expected to reach $829.2 billion by 2026. More users = more data. That’s where big data and AI innovations step in.
Features to Implement in Advanced Web Healthcare Software Development: E-commerce Solutions
The implementation of any feature should benefit your business in many ways. However, it won’t gain you any profit if you don’t take into account your customers’ needs. Both of these ideas are met in another solution offered by most health app development companies: an e-commerce integration for your patients to conveniently purchase healthcare services, products or medicine online. Here are some features that can add value to your business:
- Booking. Improve your sales: let your patients effortlessly book a service by simply adding it to the shopping cart.
- Appointment scheduling. Medical app developers know how to make this process fast and user-friendly. Patients will no longer need to spend a lot of time to get their desired appointment.
- Synchronization with CRM and website. Web and mobile healthcare software development companies can do that too! Such a feature will ease the work of your administrative staff. All active incoming requests and important data will be stored in one place, fitting any digital infrastructure.
- Access to various patient data. Patients will be able to use the e-commerce site section to view their test results, prescriptions, etc.
- Usage analysis. You will be able to analyze and study your audience to make better offers and introduce the most needed functions and services, ensuring your web app meets all applicable policies and compliances.
- Personalization. Custom healthcare app development in Toronto is not only about coding—it’s also about collecting data on your patients. Thus, you can build and follow a personalized approach by offering relevant services to specific groups of patients.
- Focus on the new tech. The key is to ensure a convenient and scalable shopping experience. That becomes possible with the use of the latest tech advances in web and mobile healthcare application development, such as the implementation of AI-based technology.
Convergine is a software development company that works throughout Canada, the United States and other markets. We deliver customized solutions of any complexity for all kinds of healthcare organizations and other businesses.