We are looking for an intermediate PHP developer who is passionate about delivering functional, convenient web solutions through quality programming, with a focus on UX and the latest web technologies joining a team of developers working on a project.
- Proven experience working in web development: front-end and back-end.
- Understanding of how web applications work, understanding security & development best practices.
- Possess strong database skills and easily write complex queries.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, or CodeIgniter is a plus.
- Able to test your own work and excel at writing code with minimal defects.
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, Git in particular.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Work side-by-side with your team to implement and deploy web software.
- Back- and front-end development, including integration with 3rd party services.
- Process feedback from QA team.
- Supporting existing client projects.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience with development in a LAMP environment (PHP, MySQL)
- Working experience with APIs
How to apply
To be considered for this role in our team, please tell us a little bit about yourself along with a shortlist of the projects you were participated in, your role, challenges, and achievements. Include the link to your GitHub profile.
It’s a full-time contract position. Remote candidates are welcome.
Application Deadline: 2021-07-07