With an increasing number of patients searching for healthcare services in Canada online, your website has become an indispensable tool for attracting and retaining clients — and, subsequently, increasing revenue. An inconvenient layout, confusing design, boring content and inefficient navigation are just a few reasons why you might be missing out on opportunities.
Having a highly performant and user-friendly web design for dental, cardio, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, and vein clinics allows you to showcase your services, facilitate patient conversion, and express your expertise.
With vast experience in web design for rehabilitation, cardio, and other clinics, Convergine has seen the following benefits due to efficient, performant, and thought-through websites:
Boosted Patient Acquisition
Did you know that 7 out of 10 patients will look for another healthcare provider if a website lacks some information? And it’s not about adding all the required data to your website. A patient may merely fail to find it because of poor design or page layout. Here are the main features to improve your content delivery and prevent patients from moving to competitors’ sites:
- Appealing user interface: A convenient and user-friendly website reduces the time it takes for a patient to find information about your products, services, and expertise. Therefore, you have a higher chance of establishing trust with patients through credible content and getting a flow of booked appointments.
- Mobile-friendly: The mobile-first approach allows vein, dental, and other clinics in Canada to reach patients who are searching for healthcare services with their smartphones. Failing to optimize a website to different screens and devices leads to lost patients who are unable to learn about your offer—regardless of how appealing it is.
- Fast loading speed: The lower your site loading speed is, the more likely you are to lose a potential client. When doing web design for vein clinics, as well as others, Convergine analyses and improves the site’s performance for an enhanced user experience.
- SEO optimization: Building an efficient website just gets you halfway to boosting sales. The other half is to make the site visible to your target audience; this is where SEO optimization comes into play. With 77% of clients starting their patient journey online, you need to work on your on-page and off-page optimization to ensure your website ranks high in SERP.
- Content management system (CMS): To facilitate content delivery, embed modern CMS like WordPress or CraftCMS into your site. You will reduce the time and effort needed to manage and post content efficiently. Therefore, you can easily keep your website data up-to-date.
- Booking application functionality: If you have ensured your website is loading fast, has an appealing and user-friendly UI, delivers credible content efficiently, and is easy to find in search engines, don’t forget to add a booking application feature. It’s best to keep it simple to avoid confusion and to increase leads. You can choose between custom-built or platform-based options like Microsoft Bookings; the latter is faster and cheaper to implement.
Improved Patient Retention
Attracting clients and retaining them are way different. To develop loyalty, you need to keep improving customer experience through personalization. According to marketers, 92% of patients expect client-centric service. Here are the digital components it’s made up of:
- UX analysis to cater to patients’ needs: Your UI and UX should be aligned to your niche and target audience. UX analysis allows you to identify users’ needs and adjust or develop efficient user journeys. For example, web design for physiotherapy imposes different user maps for new patients who seek information and repeated ones who need to book another appointment quickly.
- Secure data access: Repeat patients need secure and seamless access to their data on a patient portal. Convergine has wide experience in integrating data securely and aligning with security and compliance standards.
- Accessibility: Adjusting your UI and UX to seniors and people with disabilities allows you to improve user experience and retain patients. For example, when doing web design for cardio clinics, Convergine adds a mode for seniors who require much simpler UI, a bigger font size, and facilitated navigation.
- Omni-channel communication: Communication isn’t bound to online chatting and booking only. You need to integrate your databases across all touchpoints like email, social media, texts, etc.
Convergine as a Reliable Partner for Healthcare Web Design and Development
A highly performant healthcare website with an intuitive UI and efficient UX requires hands-on experience, a deep understanding of the industry specifics, and proficiency in advanced technologies.
Convergine has it all and keeps improving its expertise by constantly monitoring and implementing best practices around Canada and the world. Reach out to us today to digitally transform your Canadian healthcare company and provide better care to your patients, while steadily growing your business.