Booking Wizz - Online Booking System
Nice and simple reservation tool for any website that needs to take services, lessons, and events reservations.
VERSION 5.2.1 is available for download
Booking System will help you to setup a reservation system for any of your websites in 5 minutes! This script will be very useful for photographers, golf clubs, or any other businesses offering reservations for customers!
Administrator has option to set timeframe available for registration for each day (Monday through Sunday), set notification email, change password to admin area, set how many hours can customer reserve per booking.
When customer will place reservation – both customer and administrator will receive notification to their emails. Reservation will go to database with status “NOT CONFIRMED ”, after that admin can login to control panel and set status of booking to “CONFIRMED” and by doing this – selected time in booking calendar for that day will be unavailable for booking.
Administrator also has option to reserve time manually through control panel, for example if there is a corporate party and whole facility will be booked for the whole day – admin can add such reservation through control panel – so that customer will see on calendar that this day is not available for bookings.
New since version 3: Events functionality (with paypal integration) Administrator can setup as many events as he needs for any day. You can use this functionality for events, meetings, seminars, hotel rooms, etc. When creating event you have option to set spaces for event, cost for entry and required or not required payment. When somebody reserves a spot in event and pays for the entry – admin will receive notice. Paypal currency and paypal email can be changed in settings. If you want to accept credit cards on paypal payment page – you need premium or business account from paypal (free) We have also added captcha’s to all forms (no-js and js). Cancellation email was also added for customers.
1. WordPress Add-On - $15
2. Credit Card Payments Add-On - $10
Upgrade from v4 to v5:
Download and reupload all files from codecanyon. Edit dbconnect.php with your database connection. Run upgrade.php from your browser.
- easy to use administration for bookings and events management
- easy installation with our install wizard
- unlimited calendars and events
- Works great in Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE, Chrome!
- Notifications to admin and customer throughout the system.
- PayPal integration
- Photo sessions booking;
- Classes and seminars reservation;;
- Service appointments;
- Events reservation;
Among our clients are photo labs and photographers, kids schools and language classes, sport sections, golf and tennis courses, hair salons, car detailing, and many others.
CURRENT VERSION is 5.2.1
New in version 5.2
- Added support for WordPress Add-on
Note: WordPress addon requires BookingWizz purchased and installed
- Improved admin internal pages design
- Added option to book time slot from schedule view
- Bookings section now displays both bookings: timed and event bookings
- Manual bookings section now displays both manual booking types: timed and event bookings
- Fixed bug for manual bookings addition
- Fixed bug for paypal payments not updating database
- Adjusted booking form time slot checkboxes alignment
- Added additional validations for paths during install
- Fixed extra slashes issue in bookingwizz install path
- Adjusted reservation management link in confirmation email
New in version 5.1.2
- Added option to define currency symbol placement (before/after amount)
- Fixed bugs with paths for email templates
- Fixed bugs for different servers and language paths
- Fixed bug with schedule and manual bookings display
- Fixed bug with manual bookings (when trying to add different manual bookings)
- Fixed bug related to paypal error “Error detected, shopping cart empty” when payment is set to not required
- Fixed bug when payment not required and offline payment selected – booking didn’t show
- Added lightbox functionality on/off switch for eventList.php
- Added default qty=1 for event bookings and regular bookings
- Fixed issue with default quantity and event booking (payment summary)
- Added password retrieval email template into emailTemplates folder, for easy translation
New in version 5.1
- Languages support (easy translation, through modifying 1 file, plug-n-play for all other languages)
- Plugin system (wordpress like)
- Simple taxation editable through admin
- Added option to enable / disable lightbox for booking form
- Added option to set various time intervals for regular bookings (lets say from 9am to 11am, then you have a break, then you work again from 1pm to 6pm, this will be possible in v5.1)
- Added option to add manual event booking from within event management section
- Added option to add recurring manual booked time periods
- MINI calendar for easy integration into any site section
- Improved backend design
- Added option to set date format from administration
- Added option to set currency symbol from administration
- Added option to easily change outgoing email content (seprate PHP files in emailTemplates folder)
- Installer now has envato license checker, your server must support cURL.
- Various bug fixes brought to our attention by our loyal customers.
- Various small improvements both product on front end and back end.
New in version 5
- Added option for multiple same interval booking spots ( set available “seats” per each interval from within admin)
- Added option to show/hide “X spots available” on the calendar from admin.
- Past time intervals now will not be available for booking (in booking form, for the same day)
- Added option for user to cancel his bookings
- Added option to show/hide event titles on the calendar grid
- Added option to show/hide event image on calendar grid
- Added option to edit customer event booking information from admin
- User entered booking form data will now be saved in case user enters wrong captcha code
- Fixed bookings for events via events list page
- Small fix for clean installs with two Thursday
- Fixed images display on event list
- Fixed issue with 0 spot bookings
- Added date to events list page
+several other minor bugs found and fixed.
- Option to create multiple calendars (services) added. Each calendar has its own independent set of settings.
- Added option to easily switch between 24h and 12h format
- Added option to edit months and days names through settings
- Added option for offline payments
- Fixed several bugs
- Added installation wizard
- Re-designed booking form.
- Added new page containing only events (event list for current month)
- Implemented google +1, tweet and facebook like social share buttons for each event.
- Added option to book multiple seats when event is free (before was 1 seat only)
- Added forgot password functionality for administrator account
- Comment field is optional now
- Event image will now be removed upon event deletion
- “delete image” next to image preview in event edit mode
- Fixed manual booking functionality for administrator to add manual bookings.
- Fixed confirmation email message date, now reads Day Month Year – Time (no more 00:00:00)
- Fixed bug which caused table grid display error on some months like May 2011 and January 2012 if “Monday” selected as first day of the week in admin.
- Intervals added intervals. Default intervals are 15m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h.
- Added option to set minimum bookings requirement
- PayPal is now integrated with regular bookings as well.
- Added option to set Monday as first day in the calendar through settings in admin.
- Past calendar dates are now “turned off”
- Administrator can now reserve unlimited time through manual booking – a week, two, month or more..
- Both paid and confirmed statuses will now reserve required spot number
- We have added functionality to upload image per each event.
- Added option to allow multiple ticket purchases for same event per customer.
- Administrator can now set maximum ticket amount per transaction per customer.
- Added option to create 00-24 booking spots (before it was 00-23 only).
- events section added where admin can schedule an event with how many spaces available to book, event date, event price, event time.
- paypal payments integration added for events processing
- added cancel booking status + cancel booking email confirmation to customer
- added simple captcha to all forms (both JS and NO-JS)
- added currency and paypal email selector in admin settings (for paypal purposes)
- added automatic notifications when somebody pays for event.
- added status ‘Paid’ for events section.
- added customer booking confirmation email
- added paging for booking administration
- now showing on calendar how many spaces left to book
- added Schedule in admin area, easier for admin to see his daily appointments (by hours)
Have questions? Answers are somewhere below.
Are your add-ons part of the BookingWizz?
We currently have 2 add-ons for the BookingWizz:<br /> 1. WordPress Add-On - $15<br /> 2. Credit Card Payments Add-On - $10<br /> <br /> Both are additional scripts that need to be purchased separately and require a BookingWizz license.
After installing fresh v3.1 - showed up this message on the main page. Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in ...../includes/functions.php
The error which you sent indicates that database tables were not installed properly. Please make sure you get CORRECT values for database connection (host, username, password, database name) from hosting provider, enter them in dbconnect.php and then run install.php. After successful installation you should see about 10 lines of text, last line will also tell you to delete the install file and go to index.php.Make sure database which you entered into dbconnect.php EXISTS - our script doesn't create database, it only creates tables in your database and populates them.
Our products make people happier!
After years of custom development, we decided to give a try to your booking script for an in-house project. It seemed we couldn't go wrong. We underestimated your product!. Was installed by our developer in minutes and fully integrated into our website.
The value for the $12 we paid is just mindblowing considering the time we would spent developing it ourselves. We now recommend your products to all our clients as the BEST web software available anywhere! Thanks again.
First off, I love the script – exactly what I’ve been searching for all week.
What you need to have in order to use this block:
PHP 5.0 and above
MySQL 4.1 and above
Regular Licensing Terms for Envato Clients
The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).
YES - The regular license allows you to use an item within a project of your own or on behalf of a client. For example, you could use an item purchased under a regular license in a website, a presentation, a promotional video, a poster or a free game. For web content a regular license is suitable for use on a single domain or single subdomain or single directory. For most buyers the regular license is sufficient.
NO - The main thing you cannot do is offer the item up for resale either on its own or as part of a project. So you can use the item in a free game, but not in a game that is on sale. You can use the item in a website, but not in a web template that you sell.
Your use of the Work, under the Regular License, is subject to the following conditions:
(a) Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
(b) Where the Work is an installable software application designed to help perform singular specific tasks, the use of the Work is limited to a single concurrent usage. In these cases, the “single application” of the Work is its installation. Examples of Works where the output can be used on many projects as long as only one copy of the Works is running at any one time are:
1. Flash .MXP (extension)
2. PhotoShop .ABR (brushes)
3. PhotoShop .GRD (gradient)
4. PhotoShop .PAT (pattern)
5. PhotoShop .ASL (style layer)
6. PhotoShop .ATN (action)
7. PhotoShop .CSH (custom shape)
8. TrueType .TTF (font)
9. OpenType .OFT (font)
10. PostScript .PFM (font)
(c) You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
(d) Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
(e) You may reproduce the Work.
1. in a printed format or;
2. on a website or;
3. in an electronic document such as a PowerPoint presentation or an eBook or;
4. as part of software you create or;
5. in a video production or;
6. in a music track.
(f) You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
(g) You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
(h) If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed (provided the use/incorporation remains a single application and the copies are not for Resale).
For example, you may incorporate the Work, such as a graphic, in a brochure you design for your client. An unlimited number of copies of the brochure incorporating the Work may be made but the Work cannot be incorporated in any other application. The brochures must be distributed to recipients at no charge to the recipient.
(i) Notwithstanding the restriction on Resale, if you acquire the Work on behalf of your client you may recoup from your client the cost of acquiring the Work.
(j) If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work (or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
(Previously referred to as: Single Use, Limited Licence and Single Use No Resale Licence ["Single Use"])
Unfortuntaly we do NOT offer an Extended License with our products at this time. Please contact us if you want to re-sale your final product that incudes our scripts.