• We provide support to our customers within 48 hours (in some cases 72 hours, depending on complexity on the issue)
• Support is included with your purchase and is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
• All support communication is done through support forums only, no direct e-mails.
• All support inquiries are equally important to us and there are no ’emergency’ cases.
• We will not be held responsible for any deadlines or delays in your own projects.
• Support will be provided only for original, NON MODIFIED PRODUCTS.
• Modified products can be supported as a custom development projects and will be quoted separately.
• We do not provide support for issues arisen on local servers.
• Support is provided for one domain/project per one regular license within support time period.
We provide basic support for our products within support time period. We strive to respond to all requests within 48 hours (in some cases 72 hours), in same order requests come in. Please note that we are not responsible for any delays in your projects and we will not tolerate rudeness in any sort of way, such requests will be ignored.
• Third-party plugins and integrations
• WordPress Support & How-To’s (There is plenty of information on wordpress.org forums for that)
• Addition of New Features
• Extending Default Product Features
• Product Modifications and Customizations
• Coding lessons. We cannot teach you HTML, CSS, JS, PHP or any other language
• Product installation on your server
We certainly can, however it is not included in basic support. Each product comes with installation manual and if you follow instructions it should take you less than 5-10 minutes to install. If for some reason you don’t want to install it yourself or you have issues with installation which you don’t want to debug through support forum, or you don’t want to spend time on looking for solution – we can install our product for you on your site however it will cost you $100 USD (paid upfront, non refundable, product must be purchased by you and valid product license must be provided along with FTP/MySQL/PHPMyAdmin access information). It is important to understand that this is only product installation, and not INTEGRATION into your site (by all means it is not the same).
We only offer products related support via support forum. We will NOT provide any support via direct e-mail. If you are experiencing account problems with our support forum, please feel free to contact us via e-mail, but only under these circumstances.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm (EDT) and support is provided only at that time. Upon posting to the support forum, we make it our goal to respond within 48-72 hours. (Sometimes we monitor the forums during non-hours and weekends/holidays, however this is exception cases, since we do value time which we can spend with our families.)
Certainly! We can assist you with any custom development or custom design whether it is related to our products or not. Our standard hourly rate is $100 USD per/hour. Custom development quotations are provided only through direct e-mail, you can send your technical description to email@example.com or fill out the contact form on our website. We will reply with a quote within 24-48 hours.
If you find a bug in one of our products you should post the bug on the support forum or use this form. We try to address any bugs as quickly as possible once they are brought to our attention. Once we have corrected, tested, and updated our product, we notify of an available update ready for download via our support forum & Envato notification service, you can then head on over to the envato marketplace to re-download the new version of the product free of charge.
At this time – no. We sell exclusively through ENVATO marketplaces and each product installation must be accompanied with unique license key.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for any of our products. If you do want to get a refund you must contact ENVATO directly.
Please note though that any custom design or development work is non refundable neither by us nor by Envato.
Important to understand that some bug or issue may popup here or there (either due to software malfunction or due to third party environment changes, like hosting software upgrade, or wordpress version update).
We won’t be held responsible for any delays or damages because of such bugs, issues, malfunctions etc., however, we do promise to fix OUR software bugs & malfunctions as soon as possible (released as an update) if such are found.
As always, if you find any issues with our software – we urge you to send detailed description to us (through forum or contact form – links above) so we could look into it and address.