Convergine Product Blog
News, updates, tips, and discussions about all our products.
New product release: eWay Payment Terminal
We have released new product today, it is great addition to our payment terminals family - eWay Payment Terminal. eWay is Australian payment processing company with has tons of cool API options. Our eWay payment terminal offers both regular payments (services and non-defined amount) as well as recurring payments.
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- setup recurring services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to pay any amount by your customers
- payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- "payment received" confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database "order update statement" or "insert new order statement" upon successful payment.
- pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=X or ?service=X
1) You need eway account (you can register here: eway.com.au)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
Leave your comments
Read what our customers have to say
This was truly timesaver. I was happy to buy your Moneybookers script. Got me 15 minutes to integrate it into my order system. I really liked it, i will soon probably buy your paypal script as well.
After years of custom development, we decided to give a try to your booking script for an in-house project. It seemed we couldn't go wrong. We underestimated your product!. Was installed by our developer in minutes and fully integrated into our website.
The value for the $12 we paid is just mindblowing considering the time we would spent developing it ourselves. We now recommend your products to all our clients as the BEST web software available anywhere! Thanks again.
I came across other product that do that same job before I came across Booking Wizz. The othe products took me 2-3 hours to install and configure.Your script took me only 10 mins to install and configure for my web project.. The software is amazingly simple and easily customizable. Just what small business need for their online booking purposes. I love it.
Jason C. , London UK
I simply wanted to send a quick thanks for making such an easy to use product! I've just setup Booking Wizz for a client and absolutely loved the ease of it all. I especially like the recently added events scheduling capabilities - I was worried about this at first - but you made it so easy!! Everything is just brilliant about it!
I love it! It's gonna save me lots lots and lots of time, now that I no longer need custom code my booking app. Just one suggestion...please implement a PayPal integration. That would truly ROCK!